How are you feeling about Valentines Day being just around the corner?
Whether you’re happily married, feeling a little lonely or maybe you’re feeling lucky and want to find the perfect date for you. It doesn’t matter what your status is, here are a few ways to find a date for Valentines Day this year.
Read on to learn how to find your perfect match this February 14th.
How to find a date for Valentines Day
1) Tinder: There are plenty of online dating apps that will allow you to find your perfect match for Valentine’s day or any other day! Tinder is one popular app that allows people to swipe left or right depending on their interest in someone else. It can be a little bit more casual than some other dating apps and it has an easy way to chat with the person without sending too many messages and getting ignored.
You can chat, message, and even share photos before deciding if you want to go on a date. Another great thing about apps like this is that they’re free and available on the app store.
2) eHarmony: Matchmaking sites also have potential matches for Valentine’s day! If you’re looking for something more serious than Tinder, there are plenty of websites that work similarly but offer more features. One great website is eHarmony where users sign up for free through their Facebook account so they know if there are matches based on age, interests, etc.
3) Happn: If you’re looking for something more active than just swiping left or right, then download Happn! This app shows people who have crossed paths with you throughout your day in real-time on a map. You can also search through profiles, which makes it easy for users who don’t want to be limited in searching for matches in their area via GPS location.
4) The old fashion way: The best way to find a date is to start by meeting people in person. Join a club or sports team, go to the gym, or volunteer. There are tons of ways you can meet people both online and offline. One tip is to use your common interests as your conversation starters. You’ll have something in common that will give you an easy point of discussion.
5) An old flame: A controversial one for sure but hey, if you’re feeling lonely and need a date for Valentine’s Day, you might want to consider re-kindling your flame. Start by making a list of your past flames and search them on social media or on your phone. You may be surprised at how many old flames you still have in touch with! This is a great way to reconnect with old friends, and it might lead to something more.
Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love. You can show your love for someone by spending time together, giving them a present, or writing them a special message. But if you need to find a date, there are many ways to do it!
Of course, another dead-simple way to practically guarantee a positive experience with someone you’ll enjoy spending time with is to hire a male escort. Where you won’t find any pressure or expectations and the date will be totally on your terms.