Feeling confident in your own skin isn’t just important for your role as a male escort, it affects every aspect of your life, from your outlook to work to your relationships with others.
According to our male escorts, the key to feeling more confident is understanding who you are and who you want to be.
When you know exactly what you want, the next step is to get there.
This blog will help get you started on the right track by teaching you how to love yourself, take care of yourself, and feel comfortable in your own skin as you embark on your career as a new male escort.
What is Confidence?
The first step to building a solid confidence foundation is to understand what confidence is.
The dictionary defines it as “the feeling or belief that one can succeed or act safely.” Confidence can change your life because it will make you feel empowered, which will help you do anything you want to do.
Despite the definition, confidence is one of those things that’s hard to define – it’s a feeling. It could mean feeling good about yourself, feeling comfortable in your own skin, or being sure of yourself. Confidence can be simple or it can be complicated.
You might feel comfortable talking to strangers online or via FaceTime, but when it comes to face-to-face, real-life client interactions it could be a different story.
Knowing yourself better
The second step to feeling comfortable in your own skin is knowing who you are. What is important to you? What do you love doing the most? What do you not enjoy? By knowing what you care about, it will be easier to know what goals and ambitions are worth pursuing.
How to Love Yourself
It’s hard to love yourself when you’re not comfortable in your own skin. However, it is possible with some simple steps and a little time.
- Start by getting up and just moving every day. Not only is a bit of regular exercise important to maintaining a healthy weight and providing your body with the energy it needs (and of course, remaining attractive to your future clients). You’ll feel better and more positive when you get up and move too!
- Next, take care of yourself by eating healthy, drinking plenty of water, and getting enough sleep. When you make these small changes in your routine, you’ll start to notice a change in how you feel about yourself.
- Spend time each day looking at yourself in a mirror and complimenting yourself on your appearance (e.g., “I like my smile,” “my hair looks great today!”). It may sound silly at first, but research has shown that this type of self-love actually works!
- Be kind to yourself. Realise sometimes things are a bit shit, but things do get better ‘this too shall pass as they say.
- It’s also important to try and stay away from toxic relationships. Toxic relationships can do a lot of damage to your self-confidence and really put a damper on day-to-day life. Be mindful of who enters your life and never hesitate to say no to something, whether it’s a new partner or even an escorting client that doesn’t make sense or doesn’t make you happy. You deserve better than that!
- Finally, try to do something once a day that will make YOU happy. Doing something for yourself, whether it’s a reward or a special treat, will give you the strength to push forward and love yourself more each day.
You’ve probably heard the phrase “love yourself” over and over again. And while it sounds easy enough, it’s actually quite difficult to do. Yet the benefits are well worth the work. When you love yourself, you’re happy, you’re confident and trust us when we say, it really shows with your escorting client interactions.
Do you want more help as you embark on your mission to become a male escort?
We offer a full range of inclusive support and guidance from our successful male escorting staff.