Do you want to have a meaningful conversation or dating experience with someone new, but you’re not quite sure how to approach new people – perhaps in a bar or even online?
Do you just want to feel relaxed, in a non-judgemental environment with someone special? Or do you just find the act of looking for new men to date intimidating or a waste of time? Hiring a male escort can be a great way to get back into dating….or an easy way to have a little fun.
Why hire a male companion?
People tend to hire a male escort for two reasons.
- They just don’t have the time, patience or inclination to go on the hunt or a new man to spend time with. They know what they want and they’re happy to cut to the chase to find it.
- On the other hand, some simply have difficulty talking to men, as well as women, without an abundance of nervous blushing and stammering. This often makes meeting up with new men challenging, to say the least.
How to find the right male escort
Now you’ve decided that hiring a male escort is the convenient, easy and straightforward way to go, there are a few things you want to keep in mind when looking for a male escort.
Depending on you, most clients tend to make sure he is attractive, as well as available and have some kind of mutual connection or interests.
You’re also looking for someone who is sociable, easy-going, and able to keep a conversation going, which can easily be picked up in an initial phone call before you finally meet up.
Do a couple of checks before hiring a male escort
As with everything, you want to make sure you do your due diligence and check out your potential male companion thoroughly. You can Google search him, look him up on social media, and check out his references and reviews.
A good rule of thumb is to research the person you want to hire as your male companion once you have whittled your search down to the ones you like the look of most.
What to talk about with your male companion
If you’re hiring a male companion for the first time, it can be awkward, you want to make sure you both have something to talk about. Not only is it more interesting than being silent, but it also gives you something to focus on while you’re together to break the ice and ease you into your meet.
You want to choose subjects that interest you, as well as something neutral to start with. You can talk about hobbies, current events, and anything else you feel comfortable talking about – but try to share anything specific on the hobby or interest front before you meet up so they can do their own research.
Do’s and Don’ts of Hiring a Male Escort
- Do check out potential male companions thoroughly before hiring him.
- Do make sure he is available.
- Do try to choose topics that are interesting to both of you, as well as something neutral to start with.
- Do keep in mind that he is there for you, so speak your mind, be honest and tell him exactly what you’re after.
- Don’t just hire any male companion. You want to find someone you click with and who you’re comfortable with – both with looks and personality.
Hiring a male escort can be a great way to meet new people, practice talking to men, and have a conversation. You want to make sure you do your due diligence and check out your potential companion thoroughly though.