Rates For Alex Courtauld
Please mention The Male Escort Agency when making your booking with Alex Courtauld .
Leave Your Review Here
Submit your review
About Alex Courtauld
I love the interplay between the masculine and feminine aspects of my being. One one hand, I have a gentleman's accent, am a Latin scholar, an ex elite-level rugby player, top lawyer, personal trainer and physique athlete. On the other, I am a dancer, meditator, touch-based meditation teacher, writer, speaker, artist, and DJ. While I be impressive and charismatic, I'm equally skilled in putting you at ease.
I see my fiery passion, my mojo, as my core characteristic. I am convinced that everyone has this fire within, bursting to come out, and I see it as my duty - but also my privilege - to bring out the same in you.
DISCLAIMER. Please be warned that I'm no picnic, no safe pair of hands, so please look elsewhere if you're in the market for a vanilla date and placid small talk. With me, adventure, rawness and depth are ingredients in every item on the menu, although I can deftly slip them into recipes as seemingly simple as meeting for coffee.
While I stress my openness to new adventures (in fact, the more adventurous, the better), here's a list of ideas that immediately excite me:
- My own style of touch-based meditation, which I candidly suggest is quite incredible. This can be blended with massage and movement - the possibilities are endless.
- Anything nature or adventure-based.
- Dinner (I love to cook, although be warned that I'm incapable of following recipes and my creations tend to be on the wild side).
- Live music (how I love music!).
- Shows and exhibitions (in case unclear thus far, I have an intellectual side).
Yikes, how exciting!
Ah yes: if planning is a burden, by all means hand over the reins to me and whip up an adventure. Don't be shy!'
Thanks for reading more about me and what I can offer however if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.