26 | Gay
*Based in Birmingham but more than happy to travel subject to fair expenses and a little notice*
Hello, My name is Cameron and it’s a pleasure to meet you. I am what they call an island boy, I was born and raised in the Caribbean but recently came to the UK. I love the outdoors and being active whether through, sports, martial arts, hikes, dancing you name it. However I’m also quite a homebody and a bit nerdy as well. I can be down right silly at times but I can definitely hold an intellectual conversation with the best of them. I’m not very big on politics and current event although I do try to keep up to date with them. I’m definitely a big fan of geography, cosmolog and global cultures and love learning new things about esoteric topics as much as I can. I have a lot of varying interest such as:
- Musical Theatre, Opera, ballet
- Sports – Martial Arts, Golf, Tennis, basketball, football
- I love dancing, but I’m not the best at it
- Hikes and jogging
- Cooking; I love to experiment with recipes
- Reading; although mostly Sci-fi and fantasy
- Music in and of itself, from Marley to Motazart as my college professor would always say.
I love having a good time and making people comfortable; seeing them laugh and smile. Book me and we can share any of the following occasions:
- Work functions
- Dinner Dates
- Deep Tissue Massage- not a masseuse but I’ve got loving hand
- Theatre Shows/Ballet/Opera for Sure!
- Salsa Dancing – We can learn together
- Live music, shows or gigs
- Learn how to, or perfect that golf swing
- Cooking Classes
- Basic Self Defence
- Movie Nights or binge watching TV shows
I have a wide variety of interests that I am more than happy to share. If none of those takes your fancy, I’m always open to suggestions and more than happy to wind down with a low key evening or event, just spending time making you happy.