31 | Gay
Hi and welcome to my profile, I am based in Lichfield, Staffordshire but more than happy to travel to meet with you subject to a little notice and fair expenses.
I have a keen interest in supporting independent businesses such as cafes, restaurants, and shops. I am deeply passionate about health and fitness and committed to looking after my mind and body the best I can. I’m a firm believer in treating others with kindness and respect. The most attractive quality in a person for me is seeing them laugh. If you choose me for your date, I guarantee you and I will have a proper chuckle.
My interests include:
- Music – Especially pop music. Kylie and Girls Aloud reign supreme.
- Reading – Self-help, autobiographies, or getting lost in LGBT fiction.
- Dance – Contemporary and commercial. Yes, I like to imagine I’m in a music video!
- Travel – Discovering more of the UK and across the world.
- Theatre – Musicals, straight plays, and stand-up comedy.
Book a date with me for today or any future date and the two of us can enjoy any of the following experiences:
- Dinner dates.
- An afternoon coffee.
- A night at the theatre.
- Personal training.
- Live music.
- Cocktails and dancing.
- Plus many more exciting occasions. I’m always open to suggestions if none of the above tickles your fancy. Or we can plan something together.
I am very easy going so please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or suggestions on how we can share our time together.
I look forward to hearing from you.