41 | Straight
Hi, my name is Frankie. I am here to help people feel happy and you will find that I am an easy-going gent who is well cultured. I am comfortable in all environments from home visits to black-tie events. I also speak Spanish if you’d like something different.
My life has been colourful from growing up in Belfast to backpacking around the world and working in Spain. This has taught me that looks are deceiving, and the inner person is the most interesting part. Plus, I’m a big believer that the eyes are the gateway to the soul. I love to learn and this has given me great general knowledge, handy in a pub quiz, but helps with conversations; I also love to chat so you will feel right at ease with me.
My interests include:
- Self Defence – Krav Maga
- Cookery – taking traditional recipes and playing with them & Spicy Foods
- Music – An eclectic taste ranging from electronic, classical and Spanish hip-hop. Not to mention live music
- Reading – Self-improvement and fiction
- Creative Writing – Currently working on my first novel
- Dancing – Cuban salsa
Book me now for today or any future date and we can share any of the following occasions:
- Work functions
- Dinner Dates
- Boyfriend experience
- Theatre Shows
- Salsa Dancing
- Live music, shows or gigs
- Cooking Classes
I have a wide variety of interests that I am more than happy to share. If none of those takes your fancy, I’m always open to suggestions and happy to wind down with a low key evening or event.