30 | Gay
Hi, I’m Jared – a down-to-earth guy who’s always up for a good laugh and a chat with a glass of wine and a nice soul.
Born and raised in Italy, I moved to the UK when I was 25 so I could start discovering the beauty of the world. Raised by a humble family who gave me love, warmth, and affection, I learned the value of passing that kindness on to others.
I truly believe that we’re all made of energy, and energy doesn’t lie. I love listening to people’s stories and talking about anything. Whether it’s the mysteries of the universe or just your favourite kind of cheese, I’m always down to share a smile and a chat.
My main interests include:
- Reading – I love a good thriller or a fantasy story whether I’m on the bus, in bed, or on the beach
- Exercising – I go to the gym three times a week so I can have some alone time and decompress. I also play badminton once a week with some of my best friends.
- Movies – mostly the same genres as my reads, however I also like rom-coms. I’m also happy to branch outside my usual genres as I love the feeling of sitting in the cinema, especially with friends.
- Food – I always enjoy discovering new cultures through their cuisine. That said, I also know the best Italian places in London and I’d be more than happy to share them with you.
- Hiking – we all need to step outside every now and then and I find a good walk in nature so restoring.
I’m based in London but happy to travel within the UK given an arranged period of notice and assuming all expenses are covered.
I’d like all inquiries to know that I offer a fully discreet service. If you have questions/special requirements please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Let’s make some amazing memories,
Call: 07425 281797
Email: [email protected]