28 | Gay
Hi, my name is Oscar.
Thank you for viewing my profile. I am 28 years old and live in South London. I am currently an Assistant Store Manager in Central London. I am a confident, outgoing, caring and creative person with a good sense of humour. I have a passion for art and love to draw and paint when I get the chance. I also really enjoy exploring galleries and finding interesting bars or restaurants and seeking new events to go to.
I promise that if we are together you will have deeply personal experience and you will feel relaxed and special. I am a good listener and provide easy conversation and laughs. It’s important to me that anyone I meet, be it friend or lover feel cared for and comfortable in any setting. I take pride in my appearance, manners and etiquette. I like to look nice for every booking, whether it be a laid back date in Shoreditch or a sophisticated event in a bar in Mayfair, I will not look out of place.
My interests and hobbies include;
- Art and cultural history – Going to galleries and museums, I have a Diploma in art and design and enjoy talking about what’s on the walls.
- Live music – I have a varied and eclectic taste in music and have a large record collection. My favourite band is Supertramp.
- Italian cooking – I am vegetarian and enjoy cooking homely Italian dishes and pairing wines.
- Socialising – Going to bars, events, clubs and restaurants.
- Podcasts – Science, psychology, true crime and comedy always entertain me.
- Painting – I enjoy painting and drawing from life models.
- Furniture upcycling – I refurbish antique furniture, a hobby I find very rewarding.
- Fashion – I enjoy dressing well and learning about the history and psychology of style.
You can book me now for these experiences or events;
- Boyfriend experience.
- Work functions.
- Weddings or birthdays.
- Theatre shows.
- Dinner dates.
- Cooking classes.
- Art classes.
- Dance classes.
- Live music.
- Overnight dates.
- Relaxed/ low key evening
I have a wide range of interests and I’m open to suggestions if there is something you’d like to do and its not on the list, Please ask.
Once and thank you for taking the time to read my profile. If you think I am the person for you please get in touch and we can go from there. I really look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact me via email: Oscarwoodslondo[email protected]